- Participate in the implementation of technologies and platforms, to support software development and daily business processes in general.
- Develops and documents system installation, deployment, and operation.
- Explores and stays abreast of new technologies that can bring value to the organization.
- Evaluates and creates new tools and techniques to facilitate effective infrastructure related practices.
- Administer, manage, and support servers based on Linux and Windows.
- Support and maintain hardware, software and network components by analyzing the functionality of infrastructure framework and designing and planning major upgrades and changes to ensure reliability and availability.
- Diploma, with informatics major.
- Preferrably have experience in managing infrastructure with diverse equipment
- Familiar with UNIX, Linux and Windows system.
- Deep knowledge of infrastructure management.
- Familiar with network management.
- Able to work in a team
- Interpersonal relation skills
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communication
- Effective written communication
- Networking skills
- Server management and administration skills
- Annual Bonus
- Placement: Bandung
- Start Join ASAP
- Full Insurance (Medical, Dentist, and Accident)
- Allowance for: overtime, official travel, transport, glasses
- Work Days= 5 days/week
- Training (internal & public)
- Many more...
Bandung - Indonesia