JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Oversees day to day QA & QC activities in the plant and acceptance section in his/her group.
- Regularly meets and passes all internal and external information to the tim member's.
- Reviews, finalizes and signs all reports submitted to him by QA & QC tim member's.
- Reviews and signs yearly budget requirements for QA Department.
- Supports the implementation of internal programs like ISO, HACCP, GMP, GLP and 5S.
- Enforces disciplinary actions as may be necessary to QA personnel in accordance with existing company policies and guidelines.
- Prepares training plan of all QA & QC personnel.
- Acts as Deputy Management Representatives in the implementation of ISO 9001
JOB REQUIREMENT :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in QA & QC especially in Fast Moving Consumer Good.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Have good knowledge and implementation best practice QA & QC
- Proactive and good communicaiton in his/her role as Manager level.
- Willing to work with working day Monday - Saturday (Saturday half day).
- Working place Cikarang
- Full-Time position(s) available.