- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): marketing concepts, marketing strategies, sales planning, good interpersonal and networking, Computer Literacy.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jln Trembesi Blok D Komplek Bandar Baru,Kemayoran.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Participates in training sessions organized and conducted by KodingNext (term based)
- Participates in marketing events organized by the school (montly)
- Approaches potential customers; presents offer to schools and answers questions (weekly, daily)
- Maintains relationship with the current customers and recommends them future courses (weekly, daily)
- Informs parents about new courses, events, and information sessions (monthly)
- Maintains customers data (daily)
- Manages incoming calls, emails and messages on social media (daily)
- Keeps records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents (daily)
- Follows school procedures in communication, marketing and operations (daily)
- Follows guidelines drawn by Head of Marketing and coordinates with Head of School
- Be proactive
- Be on-time
- Be professional in appearance and behaviour