- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Good command in English, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain quality control under time and volume pressure
- Highly motivated, self-driven, able to work minimum supervision, and strong control attitude
- Having experience knowledge in MIS database will be advantage
- Contract and Temporary position(s) available.
- Perform documentation for collateral document
- Checking document and entry data on system
- Received and inputted document information in document tracking and or return statement
- Maintain collateral document, cheque, gyro, token, filling proper at warehouse and tally with the register
- Perform good control on daily operation, filling and documentation
- Prepare and maintain MIS and report timely and properly
- Support other assignment to achieve the team goals