A. Job Purpose
- Senior Billing staff is responsible to handle daily cash collection receivable settlement, customer complain, and all adminstrative matters related to billing operations, as well as solve invoice dispute and escalate to related department if any issues.
B. Key Accountability
- Check the document completeness for export & import containers. For export container need to check the PEB, NPE, Booking confirmation from shipping line, and gate pass identity card. For Import container need to check the SPPB, Original Delivery Order from shipping line and gate pass identity card.
- Issue proforma Invoice once the document checked and complete
- For advance payment, senior billing staff need to verify the proforma paid by the customer to the billing system
- Issue invoice and gate pass to the customer after payment verification.
- For credit customer, make sure AR collection no later than 8 days as per company policy
- Intense communication with credit customer to settle their outstanding by making telephone calls, sending email reminder to the customer
- To solve invoice dispute, escalate to the field operator team and follow up to the customer
- Review Withholding tax slip from customer before submitted to the tax division team and finance team
- Input cash receipts in GFS system in timely manner and high accuracy.
- Perform daily reconcilliaton between banks and payment gateway system
- Handle all administrative functions related to billing operations.
- Will be based at billing office with shift system
C. Skill Required
- Preferably experience in billing process
- Detail and Customer oriented
- Good communication skills both written and verbal in English, and internal personal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadline
- Discipline, honest and reliable
- Good health is a must
D. Experiences Education Required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tanjung Priok.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT New Priok Container Terminal One (NPCT1) , a newly established joint venture company in Kalibaru , built to accommodate the modern mega container-ships plying across the oceans. The company is owned by the four shareholders Pelindo II ( Pesero ) or IPC, Mitsui Co. Ltd., PSA International and Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisa ( NYK Line).
When fully completed, NPCT1 has a handling capacity of 1.5 million Twenty-footer-equivalent units( TEUs) of containers with a total quay length 850m and 16 m draft alongside berths. The terminal is equipped with 8 units of Super Post Panamax Quay Crane and 20 units of electricity powered Rubber Tired Gantry ( RTG ) to meet the service demand of our shipping liners, consignees and shippers .
Besides being the most modernized terminal in Jakarta , NPCT1 also participate actively to the Indonesian government’s appeal to “ Go Green” by introducing ERTGs and exploring “ cold ironing” facility to make it one of the most environment friendly entity in the container business.