Korindo Abadi PT
Corporate Recruitment Officer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): interview and selection, psychological profiling, counselling, presentations, Inter Personal Skill, excellent Communication skill.
- Familiar with various psychological assessment method or professional certification in Competency based Interview from a credible institution would be an advantage.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pancoran,Jakarta Selatan.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available
- Coordinate with various department heads in order to identify the types of candidates that are required for the company.
- Creating job specifications, developing a pool of qualified candidates
- Preparing and posting ads in Internet portals or local newspapers.
- Identifying, recruiting and selecting the best applicants for particular job profiles,
- Reviewing multiple resumes, analyzing the knowledge, skills and experience of candidates and overseeing the work that is performed by the hiring department.
- Conducting prescreening and competency interviews, writing rejection letters, preparing offer packages and preparing new employee orientation packages and writing weekly/monthly Recruitment Report consisting of new employee requests, recruitment progress status and result..
- Arrange and conduct interviews by end-user, and/or psycho test, medical examination or specific skill test by qualified tester.
- Ensuring that all records related to the company requirements and job responsibilities, compensation, health insurance and backgrounds of each employee is properly maintained.
- Executing workforce planning strategies,
- Building networks in order to locate qualified candidates and
- Attend job and career fairs, develop working relationships with colleges and universities to assist in recruiting and give presentations at student group meetings and colleges in order to increase awareness of the company.
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Korindo Abadi PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT. KORINDO ABADI is subsidiary of KORINDO Group - a local group of companies with multinational management team that was founded in 1969. The KORINDO Group comprises more than 30 affiliated companies engaged in the business of natural resources, paper manufacturing, heavy industries, financing, real estate, chemicals and logistics. Over the years, the group has grown into a global enterprise with over than 25,000 employees and it keeps making significant contributions to the country's economic development.
The KORINDO Group has always been committed to sustainable forest management and nature conservation, because we know that a clean and healthy environment is an essential part to our present and future life. It is our committment to play a leading role in the use of recycled materials and renewable energy while promoting sustainable growth to the business and surrounding communities.
As a growing global market player, we are looking for the best people to grow together a better, richer and brighter business and life.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Korindo Abadi PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 26 September 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan besar dengan berbagai bidang usaha mulai dari sawit hingga perakitan mobil. Kestabilan dan kerbelangsungan perusahaan cukup terjamin. Memiliki hubungan yang baik dengan pemerintah.
- Meskipun perusahaan sudah lama berdiri, namun perkembangannya terkesan lambat dan stagnan tanpa adanya inovasi baru. Jenjang karir juga sempit dan memakan waktu yang lama.