- Assists company officers and senior staff members in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives.
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
- Achieves optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead and raw material costs to meet annual budgetary plan.
- Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
- Directs and monitors plant managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures.
- Hires, trains, develop and evaluate staff. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Ensures compliance with current regulations. Consults with Human Resources Department as appropriate.
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data. Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Directs and coordinates various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security, etc.).
- Initiates and coordinates major projects (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.).
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required.
- Performance Management.
- Project Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Business Acumen.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Presentation Skills.
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience
- University degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Business Administration or a 4-year technical degree in related discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing management, preferably in a process-oriented operations and/or related industry. A minimum of 5 years of experience managing the entire operation of a mid-sized manufacturer.
- Experience working with manufacturing based technology, processes and principles is preferred.
Tutup pada 01/December/2016