PT Trans Pacific International Logistics
Senior Finance and Accounting Staff
- Handling daily collection, A/R and A/P (domestic and overseas), branch offices finance controlling
- Make weekly report to Finance Manager and Finance Director
- Consolidating overseas agent statement and monitoring
- At least 23 years old
- At least 2 years working experience as Finance and Admin Staff, preferably in shipping or forwarding industry
- Candidate must possess at least a S1 degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office
- HONEST, ENERGETIC, HARD WORKER and TEAM WORKER
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Full-Time positions available.
- Must be available immediately
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
We are a rapidly growing medium size International Air and Sea Freight Forwarder with main market concentration in USA and Canada.
We are part of WCA network, WWPC and exclusive representation of Universal Freight Organisation with worldwide representation.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We believe that our employees are a valuable asset and that every person in our company is a key player in helping the company to reach the pinnacle of success. We are looking for professionals who are motivated, dynamic, responsible and disciplined willing to come forward and join us and be one of our great team.