Packet Systems Indonesia PT
PS Core Consultant
- Handle projects at the systems, architecture and technology level rather than component level
- Involvement in the presales stage in selling selected solution/service offerings; this may also include requirements gathering, relating solution features and benefits to customer’s business and technical requirements, conceptualization of solution integration, providing consultancy advice as well as scoping of implementation efforts and Bill of Material
- Lead delivery of PSI professional services incl. assessment, low level design, and optimization
- Specialize in a few technology areas with enough depth to perform the above; and at the same time contribute actively in sharing knowledge with other consultants so that an effective consulting practice that has both width and depth of knowledge can be established
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction for the service performed
- PS Network Dept. Manager
- Degree in IT or its related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in Telco industry
- At least 1 year relevant experience
Knowledge & Competence
- Advanced Technical Writing Skills
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Project Management
- Management of Customer’s Expectations and Requirements
- Familiar with 3G/4G/LTE network architecture and its associated components. Having RF planning & optimization knowledge is an advantage
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Packet Systems Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Packet Systems is a regional IT service company and a leader in the convergence of broadband network infrastructure.
Operating in Indonesia & Malaysia, Packet Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore Exchange Mainboard-listed DMX Technologies group -- a leading network infrastructure and digital media solutions architect to service providers and corporate customers across Asia – which is a member of KDDI Group.
Packet Systems Indonesia (PSI) offers a spectrum of advanced services including assessment, technical advisory,planning &design, systems engineering & integration, project management and maintenance. PSI has partnerships with the most advancedtechnology companies around the world including Cisco Systems where PSI is the first Gold Partner in Indonesia achieving triple architecture specialization in Data Center, Collaborations, and Borderless Network. We have strong roots in Telecomm & Large Enterprise space with proven projects encompassing some of Indonesia’s largest and most advanced networks & cloud infrastructure.
PSI Professional Services (PS) Division’s Network Group is inviting passionate and progressive young professionals to join.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Packet Systems’ high value added services cover design & consultancy, project management & delivery and project maintenance. All delivered by our very own team of talented individuals who hold industry certifications (CCIE, CCNP, CCIP, CCSP, Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE, Nokia NCSP, CompTIA Project+ etc) and proven track records on handling Service Provider and Enterprise customers.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Packet Systems Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Engineering / Technician
- 13 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- saya merasa di perusahaan ini adalah gaji cukup baik, fasilitas baik
- saya merasa untuk kenaikan gaji kurang signifikan dan kerja keras
- Advice to Management
- saya merasa hubungan antar kolega di perusahaan ini sedikit renggang antar divisi, terkait load kerjaan cukup banyak untuk dihandle perorang