- To handle for recruitment process.
- To facilitate learning and development activities in areas related to company values, leadership competencies, compliance policies, systems, and orientation.
- To support the administration of training data base / recording on daily and weekly basis to ensure the adequate filling and reporting are properly implement and comply with Keppel Land values.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of training programs, utilizing best practice methods to identify, recommend and implement improvements.
- To arrange coaching session and facilitate development services in consultation with executive superior and Head of Department to implement organization improvement initiatives and assure alignment with the organization’s strategic plans.
- To develop and implement manager and staff’s development programs that support the organization’s succession plan.
- To support organizational planning including creation of organizational charts, review of roles and responsibilities and job descriptions.
- Oversee employee compliance with all performance management processes (annual performance review process, goal setting, probationary reviews, employee development planning). Responsible for timely completion of performance reviews and evaluations for all employees.
- Other duties as assigned by direct Supervisor.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Psychology and Human Resources Management, or other related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Training and Organizational Development area.
Review ( Keppel Land )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Tunjangan kesehatan yang diberikan sangat lumayan dan manajemen yang suda bagus untuk karyawan dimana lingkungan yang sangat kondusif untuk karyawan bekerja.
Banyak kerjaan untuk karyawan sehingga karyawan harus mampu bekerja dibawah tekanan dan harus rela bekerja di hari libur dan tanggal merah.