Job Responsibility :
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- A technical writer is a professional writer who engages in technical writing and produces technical documentation that helps people use a product or service.This documentation includes online help, user guides/manuals, white papers, design specifications, system manuals, project plans, test plans, business correspondence, etc. Technical writers create documentation in many forms, such as printed, web-based, or other
- Write easy to understands user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Review and proofread existing documentations, such as design and functional spectifications, to ensure correctness and proper documentation maintenance
- Proactively manage documentation project by creating and communicating documentation plans and schedules, tracking and reporting documentation status, working with multiple teams to remove roadblocks and escalate issues when required
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree from Information System
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Technical Writer in IT Industry (Software)
- Having good self-motivation, fast learner, able to work as team and individual.
- Good attitude, willing to learn and team
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.