• Collaboration with psychologist to do intervention in occupational therapy to student
• Evaluation of the intervention results to ensure that goals are met and / or make changes to the intervention plan, etc.
• Education Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) in relevant field (Prefer : Diploma in occupational therapy)
• Work Experience: Fresh Graduated are welcome to apply, 1 years experience will be advantage
• Knowledge and Skills:
– High English proficiency (fluent in speaking and writing)
– Computer Literate (Ms Word and Excel)
– Love working with children and interacting with parents.
– Have strong interpersonal & communication skills
– Self motivated with initiative, outgoing and pleasant personality, can work in team or individual