- Responsible for working as an Japanese Interpreter & Administration Staff
- Responsible to communicate with Japanese and English language fluently
- Provide work report
- Interpreting a meeting, training, and general communication.
- Translating Document, Email. etc
- Supporting HR Activity
- Bachelor Degree in Japanese Language
- Japanese Language Skill level minimum N3
- Able to interpreting Japanese Language verbally and in written forms for manufacturing
- Previous experience about translating engineering and technical documents is an asset
- Having an experience as Japanese Interpreter about 1 year in Japanese Manufacturing Companies.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.