Establishes and maintains accounting policies and controls, fiscal controls, preparing financial reports and safeguarding the organization's assets. Maintains accounting and financial records and reports, including general ledger, financial statements, regulatory and management reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Finance, Accounting & Tax area.
- Have knowledge in Accounting Systems and Tax Regulations.
- Heving experience as an auditor will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in MS. Excel.
- Able to work overtime (if needed).