Join our SoG Team, be ready for learning lots of things, have fun, and drink lots of coffee!
- Have good, positive, and problem solving attitude.
- Have discipline, honest, and team player.
- Intermediate skill in using Microsoft Visio and UML diagram.
- At least 2 year experience in business process analysis.
- At least Diploma's degree majoring in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information system or Software Engineering. Fresh graduate and final year student with GPA 3.00 or above are welcome.
- Able to understand and explore business process of clients.
- Mastering creation of ERD Diagram, Flowchart, UI / wireframe, use case diagrams, and activity diagram.
- Mastering creation of software database.
- Understanding one business process flow of the following business applications :ERP, CRM, SCM, MRP, HRIS.
- Experience using agile scrum methodology is a plus.
- Understanding programming tools and Object-Oriented Programming is a plus.
- Curiosity and excitement for new web technologies and techniques.
- Smart and driven to work in a fast-growing startup that will change people life
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Function as system analyst in software development project.
- Perform data survey gathering to understand the business process.
- Prepare and manage system design documentation of projects.
- Able to explain the system design documents with other parties in the project, for example: programmer.
- Perform software system test for quality control.
- Perform configuration and support where and when neccesary.
- Coordinate with team member and providehands-on analysis support where and when necessary.
- Work is based in Kuningan, Jakarta but must be willing to travel as needed.
- We offer competitive salary with many benefits.
- Great career opportunity.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jakarta Selatan, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia