Sushi Tei Restaurant
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Have the ability to make the material / training modules
- Strong analytical skills and a good conceptual
- Can work in team and individual
- Master of computers (Microsoft Office, Internet, etc.)
- Willing to travel
- Required skill(s): Administration.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Sushi Tei Restaurant lihat lowongan|
Has been actively fostering the Japanese restaurant business throughout the years, always ready for new challenges and opportunities. Staunchly committed to deliver the best and highest quality teamwork and long-term relationship .
We are establishing Japanese Restaurant, challenge hard working and energetic professionals to join us to fill the position:
lowongan kerja rekomendasi