- Gain in-depth understanding of technologies and devices (training will be provided)
- Hold a credible dialogue audience ranging from surgeons to consultants and key decision-makers
- Ensure consistent sales growth through identifying business opportunities and developing strategic accounts
- To ensure that customers are provided with high quality care & attention throughout the sales & service process of medical technology procured
- To provide clinical support & trouble shooting of medical equipment to users
- Assist users to become familiarized with usage of the medical equipment.
- Organize and execute a wide range of on-site training activities and liaise with multidisciplinary teams
- Conduct training sessions; perform on-site and on-the-job training on the company’s products to health professionals in hospitals
- Degree in Biomedical Science/Cardiac Technology
- Candidates with previous experience working in Cardiac Catheterization Lab (Cath Lab) would be an advantage
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and result-oriented
Interested applicants are invited to email detailed resume with a recent photograph, stating availability, current, expected salaries and resume must be in English
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT Transmedic Indonesia from the start of their operation always commit ourselves to provide the best service for the wide range of advanced medical devices that we represent. Our dedication and service excellence are widely respected by nurses, doctors, and their respective organization.
As part of regional network of companies, PT Transmedic Indonesia bring newly promoted, advanced medical technologies in a way that we become a bridge between new technologies and Indonesia medical world. We are committed to do our part not only as a sole distributor but also as a partner for the advancement of medical technologies in Indonesia.