- To design, implement, and control the right strategies in order to achieve sales targets and to maximize profitability.
- Managing, coordinating, and controlling the affiliate operations and development.
- In charge of the whole affiliate departments operations, sales personal & Marketing, IT, Finance & Accounting, Logistic, and HR
- Manage a team, produce activity report, and take decision under minimum supervision.
- Oversee all aspects of daily business operations.
- Responsible for maintaining a smooth flow of work between departments
- Degree from a reputable Business School or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of similar experience in Direct selling or Retail industry preferable from fashion retail.
- Minimal 7 years in managerial level preferable from retail company and have experience handle operation activities at least 4 years.
- At least 4 years handle international brand fashion
- Good knowledge and familiar with business development for retail industry especially fashion industry
- Good knowledge and familiar in merchandising
- Good knowledge and familiar in brand development
- Good knowledge and familiar with retail operation
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English
- Possess strong leadership with excellent problems solving skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and determined in result