- Reporting To : IT Business Analyst and System Development Coordinator / IT Manager
- Works Closely with IT POS Support and POS Data Control Team, User from other Dept.
Under general direction of IT Manager / IT Business Analyst and System Development Coordinator, provides an assist to development team who is responsible for developing and implementing information technology initiatives that support the strategic objectives of the company / corporation. Establish and direct the policies and procedures of project management methodology and defining, testing and installing the information technology initiative based upon the user-defined business requirement.
Provide an effective liaison between the business department, IT Steering Committee and IT Services department (support) providing IT related services.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Identifying the business process based on the user requirement from the users
- Developing an application to support the business operation which integrated with current
- Serve as liaison and facilitator between all business units to assist in addressing and resolving IT
- software issues
- Preparing technical procedures and documentation for the new and existing application
- including operations, user guide and etc
- Holding Bachelor degree in IT with majoring of information management
- Should have minimum 5 years of working environment as System Analyst / Programmer
- Able to work with following software
- Microsoft Visual Foxpro
- Microsoft .NET
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Having good background working with high scale database on Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes