- Assist Manager in controlling daily restaurant operations.
- Supervising all restaurants activity, both service and kitchen operational.
- Preparing schedule for crew and conduct daily briefing.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Handling customer's feedback, including complaints and compliments.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Minimum Diploma from Hospitality / Hotel Management / F&B.
- Experience as SPV / Asst. Manager in F&B / Hotel.
- Good leadership & well groomed.
- Good communication skill & customer service oriented.