- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent. Relevant Master degree highly preferred.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
This position requires a critical eye, solid analytical skills, advance skills in Excel and excellent attention to detail. Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of budgeting and financial analysis experience preferably in property management industry.
• Lead development of institutional planning and budgeting process (both revenue and cost), including the development of the budget manual and templates, creation of tools to develop work plans, work with programs developing budgets, and reconciliation of budgets with programmatic work plans and organizational goals.
• Lead the production of financial analyses and presentations for Board of Directors and Commissioners Meeting throughout the year.
• Financial Reporting Review of GAAP financial statements, including but not limited to the Profit & Loss, Financial Position, and the Statement of Cash Flows.
• Prepare and analyse monthly management report for Management and Commissioners.
• Develop regular financial reports and analysis forecasting and trending budget performance and institutional financial positioning for Financial Controller and Senior Leadership team.
• Assist the Finance Controller, CFO, COO, and executive leadership team on special projects that require financial analysis.
• Lead processes and communications regularly working with department/region budget owners across the organization to monitor and revise budgets throughout the year and life of project(s).
• Ensure compliance with current budget and spending policies, and propose improved policies and systems regarding spending guidelines, cost savings, cost allocation, and annual planning.
• Develop and maintain templates and SOP’s related to budget management.
• Liaise with both the development team and their systems to ensure that across departments there is financial continuity, accuracy, and adherence to key processes such as clear cost and revenue accounting, reporting and compliance.
• Work with the Finance and Accounting team to streamline internal financial reports and reporting processes to deliver more efficient, more effective, and more useful reports and analysis.
• Provide training to staff on budget management processes and systems.
• Other ad hoc assignment from Financial Controller and Management as necessary.
• 5-7 years’ work experience of budgeting, financial reporting and financial systems, preferably in the property management.
• Advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with financial systems integration.
• Experience in budgeting and budget planning including development of annual budgets, forecasting and variance analysis.
• Knowledge of ERP system.
• Demonstrated project management and problem solving and ability skills to find creative solutions.
• Proven ability to prioritize projects and initiate follow through with meticulous attention detail.
• Excellent data presentation skills and ability to write clearly and concisely.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills; tact, patience, diplomacy, confidentiality and integrity.
• Fluent in English.
Tutup pada 30/November/2016