PT Swara Tanjungloka (EF English First)
English Teachers for EF Schools in Pluit
- Minimum D3 (preferably majoring in English) : 6th, 7th or 8th semester of English department are welcome to apply
- Excellent English skills
- Working hours mostly: Monday-Friday at 12 pm-8 pm and Saturday at 9 am - 3 pm
- Able to commit to a minimum of one year contract.
- Please write the score if you took a test such as Cambridge Exam / IELTS / TOEFL (IBT or PBT) / TOEIC
- Preferably candidates living in Pluit.
- Teaching a variety of courses according to the curriculum * Preparing lessons and carrying out basic administrative duties * Attending bi-monthly teacher meetings and workshops
- Successful candidates will be provided contract with attractive remunerations and benefits:
- Highly competive salary depending on qualification and experience
- Full time contract
- Friendly work environment of multinationalities ( UK, USA, Canada and Australia )
- Ongoing training is provided
- Opportunity to teach a variety of courses from beginner to post advanced
- Health Insurance, Medical Coverage, Completion Bonus
- Location flexibility as we have 10 EF Schools in the group (Jakarta, Tangerang and Bogor
- A great opportunity to be part of an Internationality recognized language school For now.
English First is an international organisation which employs thousands of teachers in 40 countries worldwide. It operates its schools mostly on a franchise basis, giving support, guidance and a comprehensive materials package to each individual operation. Both teachers and students benefit from being members of such a large, prestigious and well-established company. We actively encourage the professional development of all our teachers, and there are plenty of opportunities for movement within the organisation as we have 10 English First schools in our franchise. We now have vacancies for our branches in Pluit, Tanjung Duren, Tebet, Cengkareng, Puri Indah,BSD Tangerang, Gading Serpong, Tangerang City and Yasmin-Bogor. Pre-employment test and selection will be conducted in EF Tanjung Duren, West Jakarta.It’s a great opportunity to be part of an internationally recognized language schools Working hours mostly: Monday-Friday at 12 pm-8 pm and Saturday at 9 am - 3 pm
lowongan kerja rekomendasi