- Attention to details, good organizational skills and efficient time management.
- Ability to follow an appropriate course of action based on policies and procedures.
- Display consistent professional leadership with effective listening and communication skills.
- Previous experience is an asset
- Experience in a Guest Services/Front Desk operations environment
- Computer literate is required
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Strong leadership and motivation skills
- Commitment to high levels of service excellence is required
- Abel to work well under pressure in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Abel to work cohesively as part of a team in a multi-cultural and diverse environment
- Able to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Base in Jakarta
- The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for daily supervision of the Front Office operation, quality service, guest satisfaction and safety.
- Resolve operational problems in compliance with policies and procedures.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Bergerak di bidang perhotelan