PT Kokoh Inti Arebama
Management Trainee (Ceramics) Kalimantan Selatan
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working - experience in the related field is required for this position Prefer Ceramic & Building Material Distribution
- Must be good in English both written and oral.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Willing to travel in each Branch.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Plan and support sales team to achieve sales target as well as ensuring customer satisfactory and complete selling procedure.
- Provide monthly sales forecast.
- Proactively establish sustainable relationship with customers, store clerk, consultant, contractor and developer on projects.
- Oversee and build relationship with potential customers both retail and project in given geographical area.
- Mentor and coach sales team under his responsibility to have enough knowledge and skill to work.
- Handle product complaint directly from customers and provide acceptable solution for solving problem
- Create working harmonious atmosphere with subordinate.
PT. Kokoh Inti Arebama Tbk. was established under Notarial Deed of Fitricia Arisusanti, S.H., C.N., Number 27 dated July 6, 2001, as acting notary of Doctor Irawan Soerodjo, S.H., M.si. The Deed was approved by the Minister of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia under his Decree No. C-03717 HT.01.01.th.2001 dated July 25, 2001 and published in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 86 dated October 26, 2001, Supplement to Number 6683. Operationally, the Company began its operations in 2004. Its Articles of Association have been amended several times, most recently by Notarial Deed of Leonlin Jayayanti, S.H., Number 9 dated July 21, 2009 regarding amendment, adjustment, and rearrangement of its entire articles of association in accordance with Regulation of the Capital Market and Financial Institution Supervisory Agency Number IX.J.1 regarding Fundamentals of Articles of Association of Companies Performing Public Offering of Equity Securities and Public Companies, Attachment to Decree of Chairman of the Capital Market and Financial Institution Supervisory Agency Number KEP-179/BL/2008 dated May 14, 2008. The deed of amendment was approved by the Minister of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia under his Decree Number AHU-AH.01.10-15137 dated September 10, 2009 and published in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 63 dated August 6, 2010, Supplement to Number 726. On its early establishment, the Company was internally engaged to be the sole distributor for products from PT Keramika Indonesia Asosiasi Tbk., PT KIA Serpih Mas, and PT KIA Keramik Mas. In its development, the Company gained confidence of its partners to serve the distribution of products from Saint-Gobaint Construction Products Sdn Bhd, Clay Industries Sdn Bhd, PT Multi Warna Alam, PT Jaya Mulia Perkasa and PT Bital Asia. It has a marketing and distribution network forming 19 branches spread over strategic cities across Indonesia, including Medan, Pekan Baru, Jambi, Palembang, Bandar Lampung, Jakarta, Bekasi, Bogor, Tangerang, Bandung, Cirebon, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Denpasar, Banjarmasin, Samarinda and Makassar. In line with the corporate growth strategy, to reinforce its capital structure on April 9, 2008, the Company listed its shares with the Indonesia Stock Exchange. Along with its progress and development, it directly attracted foreign investors to invest their capital; therefore, on June 3, 2011 the Company was acquired by SCG Distribution Co., Ltd., which is a subsidiary of Siam Cement Group, headquartered at 1 Siam Cement Road, Bangsue Sub-District, Bangkok, Thailand with the shareholding of 99.09%. It currently has one subsidiary, PT. Karya Makmur Kreasi Prima, with the total shareholding of 99.9%. .:: Lines of Business and Activities ::. In accordance with Article 3 of its Articles of Association, its scope is to be engaged in trading specialized in building materials distribution services. It has a nationwide distribution network with its distributed products including ceramic products, roof tiles, granites, sanitary ware, paints, gypsums, leak-proof coating and instant cement For 2012, under its new management, the Company focused on distributing ceramic flooring tiles, ceramic wall tiles and roof tiles manufactured by PT Keramika Indonesia Asosiasi, PT KIA Serpih Mas and PT KIA Keramik Mas under the product brands of KIA and IMPRESSO. Also in 2012, it also re-started to import foreign granite products under the brand of LAURENZA.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi