- Plan and coordinate goods delivery and execute delivery on time and efficiently
- Collect and analyze report about inventory and stock level
- Execute stock opname periodically to control accuracy of stock data and healthy stock level.
- Create Standard Operation Procedures and Policy in Logistics and deliver them to line staff.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position is available.
- Willing to be place in Karawang.