The position will report directly to the site Plant Manager
The key objectives of this role is as follows:
- Provide high levels of customer satisfaction through superior customer order management, creating differentiation and competitive advantage in the marketplace in support of business profitable growth.
- Establish and provide customer service functional excellence at areas of customer order fulfillment, SOX compliance.
- Coach customer service team to deliver excellent service to customers at competitive cost.
- Manage the customer service function to ensure all resources are effectively deployed to serve the needs of the customer as well as the business.
- Drive customer service excellence through monitoring and regular review of KPI/metrics such as Shipped in full on time (SIFOT), Customer Complaints Close Cycle Time (CCCT), Customer Return (CR) and Customer Complaint Rate%.
- Provide the communications link between Sales and Operations to effectively facilitate the balancing of product demand and supply. Conduct Sales and Operations meetings to formalize this communication link.
- Organize and conduct annual customer satisfactory survey, with post follow-ups to improve customer service continuously.
- Proactively work with Regional Customer Service and counterparts in other HBF Sites to look for process improvement opportunities so as to achieve internal efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Join Commercial team during customer visits in order to be able to understand current performance and plan for service improvements.
- Employee Development.
- Degree or Advance Diploma in Engineering, Business related courses or disciplines associated with a customer service function
- Minimum 5 years experience in a supervisory position working in related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Excel and Word [Access would be beneficial]
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English.
- Strong problem solving ability and effective employee management experience.
- Experience in setting up a central CS center will definitely be an advantage.