The position will report directly to the site Plant Manager
The key objectives of this role is as follows:
- Provide high levels of customer satisfaction through superior customer order management, creating differentiation and competitive advantage in the marketplace in support of business profitable growth.
- Establish and provide customer service functional excellence at areas of customer order fulfillment, SOX compliance.
- Coach customer service team to deliver excellent service to customers at competitive cost.
- Manage the customer service function to ensure all resources are effectively deployed to serve the needs of the customer as well as the business.
- Drive customer service excellence through monitoring and regular review of KPI/metrics such as Shipped in full on time (SIFOT), Customer Complaints Close Cycle Time (CCCT), Customer Return (CR) and Customer Complaint Rate%.
- Provide the communications link between Sales and Operations to effectively facilitate the balancing of product demand and supply. Conduct Sales and Operations meetings to formalize this communication link.
- Organize and conduct annual customer satisfactory survey, with post follow-ups to improve customer service continuously.
- Proactively work with Regional Customer Service and counterparts in other HBF Sites to look for process improvement opportunities so as to achieve internal efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Join Commercial team during customer visits in order to be able to understand current performance and plan for service improvements.
- Employee Development.
- Degree or Advance Diploma in Engineering, Business related courses or disciplines associated with a customer service function
- Minimum 5 years experience in a supervisory position working in related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Excel and Word [Access would be beneficial]
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English.
- Strong problem solving ability and effective employee management experience.
- Experience in setting up a central CS center will definitely be an advantage.
For 128 years, H.B. Fuller has been a leading global industrial adhesives provider in specialty chemical products like adhesives, sealants, coatings and polymers. We are a multinational company base in the US in St Paul, Minnesota. Through our shared vision, strong leadership and spirit of collaboration, we consistently deliver adhesive innovations that enhance products and lives. We are globally presence in 43 countries and has customers in more than 100 nations
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent in Surabaya, Mojorketo that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.