PT Harwid Agro International
Production and Logistics Administrator
- The candidate must be familiar with milling machineries, experience in flour mills is a plus.
- The candidate will also be responsible in establishing goals and standard of performance in the designated area, including planning, scheduling and conducting machinery maintenance.
- The candidate will be responsible in conducting monitoring as well as periodic reporting with respect to production.
- The candidate will also be responsible to assist in developing, upgrading and repairing the production plant. The candidate will be in charge of safety programs and policies.
- The candidate must be responsible for raw material and finished products movements.
- The candidate must be mobile and willing to do out of plant trips
- the candidate will be responsible to manage deliveries/shipments and other logictics issues
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): microsoft office, internet, machineries maintenance, Machineries Upgrades.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Karanganyar.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Karanganyar, Ngawi, Jawa Timur|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||PT Harwid Agro International lihat lowongan|
PT. Harwid Agro International was establised in 2008 to answer the needs and demands of food ingredients and their alternatives primarily for domestic markets. From a humble beginning as cassava flour manufacturer, our goal is to provide an alternative raw material for their new product developments. Rather than using usual materials, we offer them products that have never been considerred on their productions. This in turn, allows our customers to generate/produce competitive advantage products, while developing new niche markets as well as creating cost efficient products which eventually brings higher leverages for our cuctomers. In this 5th year of operations, we have grown and developed into many more businesses. We are now enggaged in many other product lines, such as agricultural products and forestary products. We are also importing several food ingredient and general chemical materials from overseas as well as exporting agricultural products to other countries in Asia.