- The candidate must be familiar with milling machineries, experience in flour mills is a plus.
- The candidate will also be responsible in establishing goals and standard of performance in the designated area, including planning, scheduling and conducting machinery maintenance.
- The candidate will be responsible in conducting monitoring as well as periodic reporting with respect to production.
- The candidate will also be responsible to assist in developing, upgrading and repairing the production plant. The candidate will be in charge of safety programs and policies.
- The candidate must be responsible for raw material and finished products movements.
- The candidate must be mobile and willing to do out of plant trips
- the candidate will be responsible to manage deliveries/shipments and other logictics issues
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): microsoft office, internet, machineries maintenance, Machineries Upgrades.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Karanganyar.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Komp Mutiara Palem Blok A15 NO 6, East Cengkareng, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia