Quality System Compliance Manager
- Ensure the appropriate Quality Management & Health Safety Environment (HSE) standards, systems, and processes comply to industry standards and government rules & regulations
- Ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organisation
- Liaise with the external assessment body on all matters related to the external accreditation process
- Maximum of 40 years old
- University degree in related field preferably Industrial or chemical engineering.
- Having at least 5 years experience in Quality Assurance preferably in food or pharmaceutical industry
- Have good knowledge and experience in HACCP, GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and other standard or regulatory requirements
- Have good analytical and problem solving skill, good team player, and strong leadership.
- Willing to work in Purbalingga, Central Java factory