Do research, evaluate, write, edit and manage high quality online contents (videos, photos and articles) for the best performance of the websites and user experience. Extensive and professional understandings on viral contents / marketing, social media, SEO, article writing, task / project management and logical thinking are required.
- Find and filter high quality online contents with strong viral effects.
- Write, edit, input and manage contents professionally.
- Plan and generate online contents and articles to attract strong traffic.
- Moderate user generated contents effectively.
- Develop and maintain relations with external parties.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with management, colleagues and subordinates to progress and manage outcome efficiently and effectively
- *Flexibility in the work scope might be required, as this is a startup company.
Salary and Allowance
- 5,500,000 to 7,000,000 Rp /month
- *1 Excluding approvable expenses and legal allowance (e.g. Transport outside commuting, Tunjangan Hari Raya, BPJS, income tax as defined by the labour laws and regulations)
- *2 Including all other personal spending (e.g. Meal allowance, mobile/data usage, transport cost for commuting and medical costs)
Required Skills and Experience
- Fluent in English at the business level
- Strong at logical thinking and problem solving
- Accurate, efficient, timely, detailed oriented and well organised
- Understands user psychology and viral contents deeply
- Great at finding, filtering, writing, editing and managing contents to attract traffic and convert users to make actions (e.g. purchase, participate in campaigns/events, book travel packages)
- At least 2 year work experience as a content management with great performance
- Keep promises and own good discipline
- Good at controlling emotions and understanding other people’s emotions
- Positive, open minded and enjoy helping people
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below