- Analyzing system to ensure proper implementation during project’s life-cycle in construction site, and also execution
- In charge of project activities including monitoring applicable regulation, QA/QC policies, performance standard and specification
- Reporting daily to clients to update project progress and make sure that their needs and requirements are represented in the field
- Evaluating the progress of this project, and providing reports to related parties in timely manner
- Work closely with all levels of management within the project to determine needs, develop strategies, and plan and provide support of those needs
- S1 (minimum) from reputable universities majoring in Civil Engineering, Architecture or any related field
- Min. 3 years of working experience as Construction Manager in hotel projects in Bali
- Good communication, management skill and analytical skill
- High initiative and self motivated
- An organized team player who has high level of responsibility and discipline
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ged Graha Pangeran Jl Jend A Yani 286 Ged Graha Pangeran Lt 7-G Dukuh Menanggal, Gayungan Surabaya 60234 Jawa Timur
With new forces constantly re-shaping the Indonesian markets, we at Colliers International have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that our clients come first. To reinforce this, we are committed to delivering innovative services and advice to our clients to accelerate their success. We make it a point to provide a broad array of specialized services to cater to all of our clients’ real estate needs.
From commercial real estate brokers to marketing professionals, IT experts and more, our career opportunities come in all shapes and sizes. But with one common goal – to help the best and brightest exceed their potential. And ours.