【Embedded System Engineers】Work in Japan for Leading Manufacturing Companies
Mechanical and Electric Engineering Department of Intelligence is conducting recruitment to assist large manufacturing companies in various industry in Japan. We have more than 100 foreign engineers working together. (from Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, The Phillipines, Nepal, China, Korea, Taiwan, and Poland)
We are looking for embedded system engineers (firmware engineers) to support rapid growth in Japanese various industries.
The development embedded system at Japanese manufacturing company such as:
Automotive components, Home appliances, Mobile equipment, Medical equipment, Semiconductor equipment, Robots, Manufacturing equipment, etc.
The position will be determined by various factors depending on projects and demands.
Hence you will have a chance to acquire wide range of experience related to various development and production.
- Conduct model-based development
- System design
- Programming(Coding) with C/C++
- Conduct system integration and test
Able to converse and write in Japanese (JLPT N2 level)
At least bachelor's degree in it, computer sciences, electrical, mechatronics, and equivalent;
Innovative, initiative and able to work independently.
Preferably more than 2 year working experiences in programming with C or C++. However, candidates with less experience will be considered if they have strong comprehension in fundamentals in engineering.
- Excellent opportunities for personal growth and career development(training budget 300,000yen per person annually)
- Flexibility that you can choose employment status (Permanent employment/Contract employment) according to your lifestyle
- Excellent medical benefits(Under Intelligence workers' health insurance plan, you only need to pay 30% of the fees for outpatient, dental and hospitalization)
- Full transportation allowance
Interested candidates please submit your resume before 24th November 2016.
We will be coming over to 2 cities for interview with potential candidates.
・Jakarta on 3rd December 2016
・Kuala Lumpur on 4th and 5th December 2016
Tutup pada 01/December/2016