- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Medan.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the organization's policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures organization's compliance.
- Maintains responsibility for organization compliance with government, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Communicates changes in the organization's personnel policies and procedures and ensures that proper compliance is followed.
- Assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of the organization's wage and salary program.
- Coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Consults with legal as appropriate, or as directed by the CEO, on personnel matters.
- Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the organization.
- Develops and maintains a human resource information system that meets the organization's personnel information needs.
- Participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- Creating productive work environment among the employee as well as maintain relationship with the labor union.