- 5-7+ years network administration experience
- Strong technical, problem solving and strategic planning skills
- Technical skills in the following areas: Cisco, ESXi/, VMware, Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Fortinet, Wireless systems, Mikrotik, PABX, Cabling, Switching, routing, VLAN configuration, LAN, MAN, WAN, SANS/ NAS Storage, Linux, Windows Servers (min. 2008), Backup/ Restore Strategies, Data Center (DRC)
- Plan for capacity, performance and service availability of all servers and storage in line with business needs.
- Work with application teams and/or 3rd party partners to plan, design and implement new IT infrastructure to meet existing and growing needs of the business.
- Monitor and take action if there are issues. Work with vendor in resolving issues, tracking progress to completion.
- Complete day to day operations and administration tasks of virtualized and physical server infrastructure.
- Monitor data center environmental factors like UPS, Access Control, etc.
- Strong level 3 Expertise on: VMWare (SRM, VSphere, VCenter, VSOM), Cisco & HP Networking, SAN SW (Brocade & Nexus)
- Storage Management LUN assigning, tiring for new server and maintain HA using SAN, storage lifecycles.
- Ensure that servers and services are appropriately updated and patched, ensuring system security and reliability.
- Manage server backup system, currently VEEAM.
- Manage DNS and DHCP services across Data Center and IP management.
- Manage Active Directory 2008 R2 domain services , defining Group Policies
- Manage Exchange 2010 email system. HA management with Local/Remote DR DAG replication and Manage Cross site functionalities of Exchange 2010 Systems
- Capable of invoking and revoking Disaster recovery of Microsoft Exchange 2010 email systems.
- Manage firewall & network security devices (Fortinet, Mikrotik, etc)
- Manage servers & end point security system (TrendMicro & ESET NOD)
- Maintain high standards in terms of written materials/documentation, including system level documentation, infrastructure/incident reports and monitoring anomalies.
- Provide technical leadership to technical support technicians
- Maintain strict access control and security for all Networks which are delegated inside LAN
- Networking capability of routing & switching and also configure WAN
- Manage the Email network of the remote users with secure mode of system access
- Ensure distribute Applications access on the Networks
- Perform Supporting role to end users
Please submit your application letter, copy of certificates and current CV within 2 weeks to:
HRD/ Gen.Affairs Division - PT. Panin Asset Management
Or use the button below