- 5-7+ years network administration experience
- Strong technical, problem solving and strategic planning skills
- Technical skills in the following areas: Cisco, ESXi/, VMware, Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Fortinet, Wireless systems, Mikrotik, PABX, Cabling, Switching, routing, VLAN configuration, LAN, MAN, WAN, SANS/ NAS Storage, Linux, Windows Servers (min. 2008), Backup/ Restore Strategies, Data Center (DRC)
- Plan for capacity, performance and service availability of all servers and storage in line with business needs.
- Work with application teams and/or 3rd party partners to plan, design and implement new IT infrastructure to meet existing and growing needs of the business.
- Monitor and take action if there are issues. Work with vendor in resolving issues, tracking progress to completion.
- Complete day to day operations and administration tasks of virtualized and physical server infrastructure.
- Monitor data center environmental factors like UPS, Access Control, etc.
- Strong level 3 Expertise on: VMWare (SRM, VSphere, VCenter, VSOM), Cisco & HP Networking, SAN SW (Brocade & Nexus)
- Storage Management LUN assigning, tiring for new server and maintain HA using SAN, storage lifecycles.
- Ensure that servers and services are appropriately updated and patched, ensuring system security and reliability.
- Manage server backup system, currently VEEAM.
- Manage DNS and DHCP services across Data Center and IP management.
- Manage Active Directory 2008 R2 domain services , defining Group Policies
- Manage Exchange 2010 email system. HA management with Local/Remote DR DAG replication and Manage Cross site functionalities of Exchange 2010 Systems
- Capable of invoking and revoking Disaster recovery of Microsoft Exchange 2010 email systems.
- Manage firewall & network security devices (Fortinet, Mikrotik, etc)
- Manage servers & end point security system (TrendMicro & ESET NOD)
- Maintain high standards in terms of written materials/documentation, including system level documentation, infrastructure/incident reports and monitoring anomalies.
- Provide technical leadership to technical support technicians
- Maintain strict access control and security for all Networks which are delegated inside LAN
- Networking capability of routing & switching and also configure WAN
- Manage the Email network of the remote users with secure mode of system access
- Ensure distribute Applications access on the Networks
- Perform Supporting role to end users
Please submit your application letter, copy of certificates and current CV within 2 weeks to:
HRD/ Gen.Affairs Division - PT. Panin Asset Management
Or use the button below
PT. Panin Asset Management, a subsidiary of PT. Panin Sekuritas Tbk of Panin Group, is hiring hardworking and ambitious professionals to fill the following position :
Review ( PANIN ASSET MANAGEMENT, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
memiliki produk yang berkualitas dan sudah terkenal di mata publik, adanya lingkungan kerja yang nyaman dan juga menyenangkan dan jenjang karir yang jelas.
gaji yang diberikan masih terbilang rendah jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan sejenis lainnya dan sistem manajemen yang harus diperbaiki agar bisa menjadi lebih baik lagi.