- Responsible for giving the best service to the customers.
- Give the update information to customers related to update marketing plan clearly.
- Serves customer by providing service information; resolving service problem.
- Handling customer complaints and following up to all related parties accordingly.
- Provide realistic and creative resolution as necessary.
- Propose, share, and help provide strategies based on insights provided.
- Build and maintain customer relationships: Maintain good relationships and community building efforts with customers.
- Effectively manage large amount of incoming calls.
- Female, age 20 - 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field
- Have experiences handling customers' complains and administrative tasks
- Have service oriented attitude towards customers
- Excellent communication skill in English, both oral and written, is an advantage
- Able to work under pressure, independently and in a team
- Fresh graduates/ Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Able to start work immediately
Send your Resume, CV & Portfolio :
"APPLY NOW" (for Member & Non Member)
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Kota Kasablanka, South Jakarta, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia