- Follow up project (mold making, trial, customer approval)
- Arrange and coordinate mold trials
- Product analysis and detail report preparation for sharing to customer
- Conduct trial in customer, mold maker, and Plant
- Align with customer for the sample preparation based on customer’s requirement
- Generate report or feedback after trial for mold improvement
- Arrange resin and master batch development
- Supporting Sales Account / Executive during customer meeting technically
- Giving technical problem solving
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in packaging development, mold making or molding industries.
- Knowledge in Packaging plastic products (bottles and closures) designs.
- Knowledge in plastic materials, pigments, additives etc.. and its processing knowledge.
- Understand design for manufacturing and assembly principles.
- Ability to monitor and coordinate the whole mold manufacturing processes. Sharing updates to internal team, to customers as well as to outside suppliers.
- Ability to study the dimensional report of the components and to do the necessary modifications or the improvements required in the mould or process.
- Experience in dealing with global customers and strong communication skills in English.
- Willingness to learn and multi-tasking skills.
Dynaplast Tower 9-10th Floor
Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 1
Lippo Karawaci – Tangerang 15811