- Handle all in coming and all out going calls and correspondence for President Director as well as correspondences through letters, mails, faxes, emails, etc.
- Represent the company and accommodate issues related to business and personal that appears during President Director away from office
- Make travel arrangement & hotel reservation and keep good relationship with travel agents and hotel people
- Prepare business travel report related to reimbursement of expenses.
- Arrange schedule / event for internal & external meetings and coordinate with related person / departments
- Organize executive meeting & management meeting and prepare any supporting materials
- Translate documents from Indonesian to English and vice versa.
- Liaise with other head of departments to follow up important and outstanding issues
- Work closely with Formalities Agent company in arranging and monitoring expatriates formalities documentation
- Organizing events such as: promotion, exhibition, sponsored events, etc.
- Supervise receptionist works and drivers’ schedule
- Manage personnel matter for the President Director when needed
- Any other tasks requested by the President Director
- Organized / manage agenda of President Director
- Age minimum 25 years old
- Hold a minimum Diploma 3 (D3) in secretarial subject or Bachelor Degree (S1) in any subject
- Experienced in similar position for 3 years
- Fluent in English & Mandarin in both verbal and written communication
- Able to use Microsoft Office program (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Good communication skill
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Willing to work at Legok, Kabupaten Tangerang Banten
Tutup pada 02/December/2016
Ruko Multiguna Jl Rajawali Slt Raya Ruko Multiguna Bl C-5/2 Gunung Sahari Utara, Sawah Besar Jakarta Pusat 10720 DKI Jakarta
- Work - life balance Kantor bersih dan nyaman Lebih banyak ketenangan dalam bekerja On time saat pulang
- Pekerjaan kurang menantang Pekerja kebanyakan kurang skill Pekerja kurang mendapat pendidikan dan penilaian kinerja