- • Good Leadership
- • Good Team work
- • Good communication
Job Description :
- Keeps Manager and General Manager promptly and fully informed of all issues and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Completes job responsibilities and performance objectives in atimely and effective manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Making sure that all staff are fully trained and keeping staff motivated to provide the highest standard of service.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas
- Respond to complaints, taking anyand all appropriate actions
- Handling administration anf paperwork.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Eduacation at least Diplom, Hospitality tourism / Hotel Management or equivalent
- Experience min. least 2 years in the related field is required preferably proven experience as Assistant Manager or similiar position
- Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance strong organization and time management skills able to demonstrate effective performance in problem solving, building relationship, developing self and staff managing through others.
- Able to work under pressure and long hours.
- Willing to work in Yogyakarta