- The position will report to and assist chairman of the board
- Working in a small office of 5-10 staff
- Candidate must be able to work with local office team and also communicate with authorities, partners and overseas parties. Occasional travel may be required.
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree. Secretarial diploma may be considered
- Prefer background in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Business
- Required language: English, Bahasa Indonesia
- 4-8 years of working experience is required for this position.
- Required Skills: Understand basic accounts, Office administration, Manage appointments, Manage travel, Business communication
- Willingness to learn and accept new areas of responsibilities
- Professionally presentable and able to communicate over telephone and when attending meetings
- Candidate should be resident in Yogyakarta area