- Through market research and analysis, the candidate will develop a thorough understanding of the trends and drivers affecting the desiccant industry as well as the opportunity to articulate how those trends affect the company as a whole.
- Support business analytics for management to identify business opportunities and areas of improvements for Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei.
- Prepare data analysis and graphical presentations from data collection to report compilation.
- Conduct database analysis to facilitate performance monitoring.
- Analyze customer profiles, trends & identify potential marketing opportunities.
- Researching and monitoring competitors.
- You will directly report to the Marketing Manager, based in Hong Kong.
- Office location: Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or related field
- Preferably 1-2 years of solid work experience in data analysis, working with large volume data, including mining, segmentation. Fresh graduates with matching skill set are welcome.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Skillful in Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word, Power Point, Project and Visio)
- An energetic and positive team player showing initiative. Pressure resistant and able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work independently with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks and projects.
- Possesses excellent communication skills with a good command of both written and spoken English.
If you meet the requirements, send the application letter
with your up date resume and expected salary to email :
APPLY NOW jobsDB
Please put code in the email subject : BA-JKT–(Name)
Closing date : 30th November 2016