Summary / Objective :
Purchasing Supervisor will handle the purchase of all materials, supplies, equipment and service used by the company
Job Description :
- Prepare and/or verify the purchasing agreement
- Negotiates with vendor for term and conditions, negotiating the best possible price and service guarantee
- Establishes purchasing policies and procedures, and ensure to the ethic and compliance
- Evaluate and confirm the new supplier application (to be our qualified suppliers)
- Develops new supply sources where vendors are inadequate
- Carry on annual audit for all supplies
- Coordinate with import / export documents
- Negotiates blanket purchase orders when appropriates and monitors cost during the time period
- Checks requisitions for appropriate approval and account numbers
- Works closely with receiving department to ensure proper supplies arrived
- Make the annual or quarter purchasing summary, and draft the annual purchasing report
- Traces delinquent arrivals from purchase orders
- Maximum 45 years old
- Education min. S1 (preferable overseas graduated)
- Minimum experience 5 years as Logistic / Purchasing Coordinator (preferable with international companies and in oil and gas industry)
- Must have capability in English spoken and writing (composition)
- Must have leadership skill to lead a team
- Must posse good behavior and honest
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
COSL ( China Oilfield Services Limited) is a leading comprehensive solution provider of integrated oilfield services in offshore China. Our core services are Drilling Services, Well Services, Marine Support and Transportation Services and Geophysical Services, which cover each phase of oil and gas exploration, development and production.
COSL possesses the largest fleet of offshore oilfield services facilities in China, including Asia’ s most advanced 400-feet drilling rig and 8-streamer dual-detector seismic vessel. Our fleet includes 16 drilling rigs, 6 land rigs, 73 supply vessels for various services, 4 oil tankers, 5chemical carriers, 8 seismic vessels, 4 surveying vessels and a vast array of modern facilities and equipment including FET, LWD, and ONTRAK Tools for logging, drilling fluids, directional drilling, cementing, well completion and workover services. COSL’ s relatively completed oilfield service chain can achieve a win-win cooperation between the Company and its clients through single or turnkey services.