HAS ENVIRONMENTAL is looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will have talent in sales and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
The goal is to find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data requirements
- Proven experience (min 2 years) as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
We have a lot of exciting things to do, and we’re looking for the right people to grow with us! Don’t forget to include a cover letter to let us know who you are and what you would bring to HAS ENVIRONMENTAL.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm.