Store Managers will report to the Area Manager and will be accountable for all aspects in the store and ensure that the store is operating as per Domino’s world class standards by enforcing company regulations through continuous improvement of sales and profitability management,
They will be in charge of all aspects of the store operations and budgets including revenue, food cost, labor, inventories, quality assurance and excellent customer service. The role will also have a key focus on training and managing the store team and by supporting and providing the resources to meet the store’s KPIs.
- Age maximum 36 years old.
- Minimum graduated from Diploma or Bachelor Degree is a must.
- Min. 3 years of working experience as Store Manager/Asst. Store Manager specializing in F&B/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Good leadership abilities, people management skill, mentoring & coaching
- Excellent communication skill
- Proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed
- Committed to excellent customer service
- In depth understanding in store profit and loss (P&L) report, Food hygiene, Health & Safety
- Understand specific training modules (i.e. PULSE, SAP, Restaurant Operations)
- Have creative strategy on fulfilling the store's sales target
- Willing to work in the store with shifting schedule, including on weekends and public holidays
- Willing to be placed at any Domino’s Stores Nationally