KPSG (Recruitment Firm)
- Negotiate the best prices and payment terms with vendors.
- Maintain and monitor purchase orders, schedule delivery and reorders.
- Evaluate existing vendor performance periodically.
- Maintain good relationship with existing vendors and sourcing new vendors.
- Prepare Purchase Order and Payment Request.
- Liaise with other departments and subsidiaries to ensure all buying requirements are fulfilled.
- In charge for finger print access control, parking card registration and user registration for photocopy machine.
- Follow orders from superiors.
- Bachelor Degree (S-1) is required, experience preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Profound ability to negotiate with suppliers in professional manner.
- Able to prioritize tasks in order to balance both immediate and long term needs of the buying process.
- Proficient to research and present new product range to requester.
- Dedicated and meticulous – high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||KPSG (Recruitment Firm) lihat lowongan|
KPSG is a business service company that has 10 branches in major cities across Indonesia. Within 26 years of operation, KPSG have been serving major first tiered multinational and local companies particularly in the financial industries in the areas of Human Resources Services, Information Technology Services and Business Process Services.
Due to significant business expansion, we incorporate several subsidiaries and conduct several Merger and Acquisition in order to support other Value Added Services portfolio to our clients, in the area of R&D system applications in Channel Interaction and Contact Center System, General Insurance System, Human Resources Information System, Mobile Applications, and in the area of Construction and Interior Consultant.
Our Finance and Accounting Division urgently requires highly-logical, creative, proactive, enthusiastic and passionate persons to be a part of our team.
For the purpose, here at KPSG Group, we invite you to explore your talent, skill and passion to empower Clients' confidence in their business growth by professionally-delivering trustworthy services with a personal touch.
We believe that with our reborn focus on the talents and positive work environment, you could grow together with us in a full range of future career path that mostly suitable with you.
If that sounds like you, then start your journey with us, be part of us and grow with us.
Please send your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Procurement Officer