- Prepare and record invoice to customer for billing process.
- Record payment receipts from customer.
- Prepare account receivable outstanding reports.
- Verify and record:
c. petty cash, reimbursement, etc.
- Record payment to vendor, routine payment, petty cash replenishment, reimbursement, etc.
- Administrate financial records (softcopy and hardcopy).
- Prepare tax reports according to schedule.
- Reconcile daily bank statement.
- Record adjusting entries such as accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Record fixed assets and associated depreciation.
- Perform any related assignment from superior.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S-1) in economics, major in accounting, is required.
- Fresh graduate or minimum 2 years of experience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Dedicated and meticulous – high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets.
Tutup pada 02/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Graha BIP, Jalan Gatot Subroto, Karet Semanggi, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia