- Preparing various reports accurately and on time.
- Coordinating with the client’s group offices across various countries in connection to various tasks and activities.
- Assisting President Director and other function heads in their day to day work.
- Responsible for all day to day routine office administrative activities.
- Carrying out miscellaneous purchases pertaining to office. Coordinating and Negotiating with vendors for various services / purchases. This will include meeting vendors (in or outside office) and local travel.
- Ensuring proper and safe documentation pertaining to all business activities.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
70 years of innovation in paint
Since its foundation in 1942, Asian Paints has come a long way to become India’s largest and Asia’s third largest paint company, with a turnover of Rs. 141.83 billion. Asian Paints operates in 19 countries and has 26 paint manufacturing facilities in the world servicing consumers in over 65 countries.
Asian Paints has always been a leader in the paint industry, pushing new concepts in India like Colour Worlds, Home Solutions, Colour Next, and Kids’ World.