KB Insurance Indonesia
- Design, develop and create the documentation
- Maintaining / Troubleshooting / Debugging the Application
- Training and assisting user
- age 25-30 years old
- Possess at least bachelor degree computer science / information technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with application system insurance (CARE System)
- Required skills : analythical thinking, fast learner, good personal and good communication skill
- Good in Web Programing (PHP, ASP etc), Visual Basic /VB.net
- Good in RDBMS (SQL Server / MySQL etc)
- Able to work with Underpressure, Team Work & Responsibility.
- Computer literature (Ms. Office Applications and Email)
- Willing to be placed to anywhere
- Detail and result oriented
Please send your application + photograph by clicking APPLY NOW
(for Member & Non Member)
HATI - HATI TERHADAP SEGALA BENTUK PENIPUAN YANG MENGATASNAMAKAN PT KB INSURANCE INDONESIA. SELURUH UNDANGAN RESMI UNTUK MENGIKUTI PROSES SELEKSI HANYA AKAN DIKIRIMKAN MENGGUNAKAN ALAMAT EMAIL DENGAN DOMAIN @kbinsure.co.id
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Asuransi / Dana Pensiun|
|Perusahaan||KB Insurance Indonesia lihat lowongan|
“LIG Insurance, a joint venture General Insurance Company between LIG Insurance Co, Ltd., Korea and PT Asuransi Sinar Mas Indonesia was Established in 1997. In 2015 Is very meaningful moment, in which we put an end to an era of PT. LIG Insurance Indonesia and pledge to develop into a leading company while entering our new role with PT KB INSURANCE INDONESIA, Since Juli 2015 we are part of KB Financial Group as the biggest finance group in Korea (www.kbfg.com) and owned by PT. KB Insurance.co.Ltd
We keep continuing performing its role as risk caretaker for its client, global and local. The company is committed to providing quality service to the customer through its marketing network, which encompasses 1 Head Office and 2 Marketing Offices in Jakarta. With company’s vision “To be number one insurance of customer preferences”