- Assist the Principal Designers in developing the design concept.
- Produce shop drawings and as build drawings.
- Liaise with clients, contractors and other consultants (if necessary)
- Hold a Bachelor degree in Architecture or Interior design, graduated from reputable university, with at least 5 years experience (For Junior position, fresh graduates are welcome. For Interns, we welcome final year students).
- Experienced in commercial projects (F&B, Retail, Office, and Hotel).
- Able to sketch and present ideas.
- Proficient in AutoCad, Sketch Up, 3Ds Max, Corel Draw, Photoshop CS.
- Able to make Shop Drawing and as Built Drawing.
- Good understanding on details, structural drawing and materials.
- Able to work independently and meet strict deadlines.
- Dynamic and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Able to work independently or as a team.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
KPSG is a business service company that has 9 branches in major cities across Indonesia. Within 25 years of operation, KPSG have been serving major first tiered multinational and local companies particularly in the financial industries in the areas of Human Resources Services, Information Technology Services and Business Process Services.
Due to significant business expansion, we incorporate several subsidiaries and conduct several Merger and Acquisition in order to support other Value Added Services portfolio to our clients, in the area of R&D system applications in Channel Interaction and Contact Center System, General Insurance System, Human Resources Information System, Mobile Applications, and in the area of Construction and Interior Consultant.
One of KPSG subsidiary - a fast growing Construction and Interior Consultant, urgently requires creative, innovative, prudent, passionate, and enthusiastic persons for commercial projects in several Hotel and Apartments Project (architecture and interior), Office Building Projects (architecture and interior), Retail and Food & Beverage shops (interior).
For the purpose, here at KPSG Group, we invite you to explore your talent, skill and passion to empower clients' confidence in their business growth by professionally-delivering trustworthy services with a personal touch.
We believe that with our reborn focus on the talents and positive work environment, you could grow together with us in a full range of future career path that mostly suitable with you.
If that sounds like you, then start your journey with us, be part of us and grow with us.
Please send your complete CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Interior Design (ID)