- Assist the Principal Designers in developing the design concept.
- Produce shop drawings and as build drawings.
- Liaise with clients, contractors and other consultants (if necessary)
- Hold a Bachelor degree in Architecture or Interior design, graduated from reputable university, with at least 5 years experience (For Junior position, fresh graduates are welcome. For Interns, we welcome final year students).
- Experienced in commercial projects (F&B, Retail, Office, and Hotel).
- Able to sketch and present ideas.
- Proficient in AutoCad, Sketch Up, 3Ds Max, Corel Draw, Photoshop CS.
- Able to make Shop Drawing and as Built Drawing.
- Good understanding on details, structural drawing and materials.
- Able to work independently and meet strict deadlines.
- Dynamic and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Able to work independently or as a team.