- Develop and manage layout, procedure, and inventory to improve stock efficiency
- Maintain stock data accuracy and control inventory level
- Able to supervise logistic and warehouse team to ensure stock accuracy and efficient delivery
- Strong analytical and management skill
- To planning, organizing and controlling logistics operations, including inbound / outbound logistics, inventory management.
- Controlling warehouse and delivery organization to ensure cost effectiveness and on time delivery
- Ensure optimum inventory level, high inventory record accuracy, and minimize product damage, loss, and waste
- Responsible for preparing documentation and arranging day to day deliveries.
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management
- Answer inbound client phone calls, gather client needs, schedule appointments and get back to client in a timely manner.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities
- Managing inventory of assets and supplies, monitoring critical level of stocks, and sourcing for suppliers
- Ensure that all material are on site within the given time frame.
- Developing and maintaining a methodical and planned approach to Procurement and Materials Control.
- Developing and maintaining a responsive, sustainable, cost effective supply chain.
- Managerial effectiveness of stores and stock related tasks.
- Cost efficient logistics services.
- Resource planning.
- Providing weekly and monthly report of warehouse Operation Generate reports and performance results and provide analysis to support logistics planning and business decision making
- Designing logistics operations policy and standard operations procedures to ensure activities undertaken in compliance with legal, professional as well as corporate standards and requirements
- Organize and monitor inventory levels to maximize efficiency
- Managing the deliveries of products to retail stores
- Organize the shipment and reception of products
- Schedules and deadlines are adhered to.
- Communicate & Implement change as directed.
- Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stocktakes and audit of same to verify results.
- Supervision of all staff under your direct or indirect control.
- Liaise with drivers, customers and warehouse personnel.
- Responsible for quality of shipping, packaging, receiving, warehousing, stock controlling, administering, and managing inventories.
- Ensure that very minimum or no defect of food material during shipment.
- Ensure that food material quality, specifications, supply, and minimum stock meet contract requirements.
- To manage the entire Logistics Department of PT Waagner Biro Indonesia (PTWBI) located at PTWBI workshop at Cikande.
- To manage the entire Logistics pf PTWBI at any subcontractor location as required in accordance to each particular project;
- Management of logistics personnel and procedures involved in each particular logistics function such as:
1. Incoming of Raw Materials, Spares and Consumable;
2. Raw Materials issuance to production;
3. Consumable issuance to production;
4. Spares issuance to Maintenance;
5. Outgoing materials to Clients and Subcontractors;
6. Return of unused materials to stock;
7. Return of Scrap materials to stock;
- Maintain the Inventories Data of Raw Materials, Components, Consumable, Spares and Scraps up to date and at audit readiness at any given time;
- To establish and maintain strict discipline among the members of the Logistics team;
- To identify bottlenecks and implement rectifications and improvements without delay and with high initiative;
- To report any discrepancies in inventories immediately as they occur to management;
- To participate in and actively contribute to workshop management meetings;
- To identify minimum stock levels of all consumable and spares and propose systems by which these stock levels are maintained at the least cost to the company;
- To establish and maintain systems to protect company property and inventories in order to avoid losses due theft, miss use and negligence;
- To undertake all logistics activities under strict observance of the Company’s Quality Assurance System and The Company’s Health and Safety Policy and in this respect perform the duties of the Logistics department with zero quality non conformities, delivery mistakes, inventory mistakes and zero accidents.
- To continuously evaluate the performance of each logistics team member and identify weaknesses that may require training and design appropriate internal training plans to improve their performance;
- Without deviating from the established procedures and controls to streamline the operations and systems of the Logistic Department in order that all its daily obligations can be carried out with zero overtime.
- To organize timely deliveries of materials to the Client and Subcontractors without causing disturbance to the production process;
- To manage material logistics at Zinkpower and other subcontractors;
- To promptly coordinate QA/QC and Logistics staff to inspect incoming material and other deliveries;
- To carry out all duties to the highest standard of workmanship, professionalism and integrity and at all costs avoid activities that might be interpreted as corruption.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of working experience in Steel or Construction Industry or related field is required for this position.
- Requires tact and organizational ability to coordinate the project with numerous functional departments and the customer to ensure successful completion.
- Requires the initiative/intuition to analyze feedback information from people and systems, anticipates potential obstacle to success and implement the preventive measures or corrective action on a timely basis.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills to facilitate team effort and problem solving techniques; and also to interact with customers, consultants, and project stakeholders at different level to resolve issues with no harms to the project.
- Good knowledge and experience with SAP systems for Project Management
- Computer literacy using Microsoft Windows software (such as Ms. Office).
- Willingness to travel within Indonesia and abroad as the work requires.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Excellent team work and people skills.
- Strong character and initiative to take decisive action when needed for the benefit of the company.
- Excellent organizational skill.
- Have the ability to evaluate sufficiency and validity of information and act accordingly without being reminded to do so, also in this manner always provides management with useful information.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Selama bekerja di sini, saya jadi terbiasa bekerja di dalam team. Selain itu, ilmu penggunaan tools/software untuk analisis juga meningkat, contohnya seperti SPSS, EVIEWS dan Mic. Office level advanced.
- Harus selalu mengutamakan kepentingan team dibandingkan kepentingan pribadi, sehingga kita akan banyak berkorban. Masih ada unsur senioritas di beberapa divisi tertentu.
Ktr Pusat Talavera Office Park Jl Letjen TB Simatupang Kav 22-26 Talavera Office Park 11th Floor Cilandak Barat, Cilandak Jakarta Selatan 12430 DKI Jakarta