MEMORY Furniture is located in 4 different production facilities in Indonesia, converting hundreds of different furnitures (see the web for product idea) utilising thousands of different materials for export to the world. We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to turn manufacturing and supply chain data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Under the direction of Chief Operating Officer, you will conduct full life cycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and data quality control plans to identify improvements as well as business process weaknesses.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Information Management (minimum GPA 3.2)
- Proven working experience as a data analyst (minimum 2 years in junior management position)
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics, regression analysis, and experience using statistical packages for analysing of large datasets (Power BI, SPSS, SAS,etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics or other ERP solutions (SAP or Oracle) is a plus
Tutup pada 01/December/2016
Ktr Pusat Jl Raya Serang Km 5 428 Cikupa Tangerang 15710 Banten
- Kekeluargaan cukup baik dengan kominikasi yang lancar,pembagian job desc cukup rapih dan terperinci, besaran gaji cukup memuaskan dan sesuai beban kerja.
- Perusahaan bergerak dalam bidang furnitur dan hampir 80 persen produknya di ekspor keluar negeri, prospek perusahaan berkembang lebih besarpun terbuka lebar.
- Lingkungan kerja kurang nyaman karena kebersihan yang kurang terawat, berharap manajemen mau menerapkan peraturan berkaitan kebersihan didalam dan dilingkungan perusahaan.
- Kesejahteraan karyawan masih minim, berharap ada niat untuk memenuhi besaran kenaikan gaji yang telah diajukan, lingkungan kerja agak sedikit kotor.