Indorack Multikreasi PT
The Data Analyst is expected to demonstrate hands-on skills in data analysis and management, problem solving, analytical modeling, and the ability to develop/analyze business cases
About the Job
MEMORY Furniture is located in 4 different production facilities in Indonesia, converting hundreds of different furnitures (see the web for product idea) utilising thousands of different materials for export to the world. We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to turn manufacturing and supply chain data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Under the direction of Chief Operating Officer, you will conduct full life cycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and data quality control plans to identify improvements as well as business process weaknesses.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Information Management (minimum GPA 3.2)
- Proven working experience as a data analyst (minimum 2 years in junior management position)
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics, regression analysis, and experience using statistical packages for analysing of large datasets (Power BI, SPSS, SAS,etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics or other ERP solutions (SAP or Oracle) is a plus
|Industri||Kimia / Plastik / Kertas / Petrokimia / Pupuk|
|Perusahaan||Indorack Multikreasi PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
MEMORY is South East Asia’s leading manufacturer for do-it-yourself furniture with 3 factories in Tangerang (PT Indorack Multikreasi, PT Talenta Anugerah Pratama) and 1 factory in Batam Island (PT Furniplus Asia).
MEMORY has consistently export reliable and quality furniture all over the world. By utilizing the latest material technology, combining with our creative labor force and sharpened with high tech woodworking machinery, MEMORY can offer customers very wide range of design and finishing, including the latest acquisition of UV Lacquer line to meet and fulfill market demands.
For more information, please visit www.memory-diy.com
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Indorack Multikreasi PT
- Masih Bekerja
- HR (SDM)
- 28 September 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan bergerak dalam bidang furnitur dan hampir 80 persen produknya di ekspor keluar negeri, prospek perusahaan berkembang lebih besarpun terbuka lebar.
- Kesejahteraan karyawan masih minim, berharap ada niat untuk memenuhi besaran kenaikan gaji yang telah diajukan, lingkungan kerja agak sedikit kotor.