- Plans, assigns, prioritizes and lays out work schedules for routine, emergency and preventive maintenance and repairs for all buildings, grounds and equipment.
- Obtains estimates for emergency and routine maintenance by contractors; monitors contracted projects; and coordinates outside contractor services including electrical, carpentry, painting and masonry.
- Coordinates, plans, and provides supervision for the Facilities Control Specialist, Heating and Ventilating Mechanics and assigned custodial workers on second shift and the dock. Assists in the supervision of the Library’s carpenter and electrician as required.
- Periodically inspects the physical condition and operating efficiency of mechanical equipment; operates Building Energy Management System and maintains a preventative maintenance program for all equipment that is maintained by the Maintenance Department.
- Prepares reports and budget requests and maintains records. Assumes the responsibility of the Building Maintenance Manager in that person’s absence.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum S1 degree from reputable university majoring in architect, mecanical, or electrical engineering, or any other relevant fields
- Technical training related to the installation and repair of HVAC equipment. An Associate Degree in the field of HVAC is desirable.
- A minimum of five (5) years of fulltime experience in the field of building and grounds maintenance, operations, mechanical work and in the installation and repair of HVAC equipment. NOTE: Equivalent combinations of training and experience may be considered.
- Two years supervisory experience related to the above essential functions is desirable.
- Proven managerial and leadership skills
- Perusahaan yang memberikan karyawannya fasilitas yang sangat lengkap dan pastinya sudah sesuai dengan apa yang dipertanggung jawabkannya. Selain itu, gaji sudah cukup.
- Setiap karyawan mendapatkan kesempatan untuk menerima asuransi namun masih ada saja yang harus disulitkan ketika akan menggunakannya sehingga membutuhkan banyak biaya lagi.
Jl Kompol Maksum 195 Peterongan, Semarang Selatan Semarang 50242 Jawa Tengah
A dynamic world class Christian organization based on Lippo Karawaci, committed to the people it serves: the poor and the unfortunate. World Harvest seeks to partner with other like-minded organizations and individuals for the furtherance of our goals: to end the brutal cycle of poverty and to help those in dire need. We believe that through partnering with other organizations and concentrating our efforts will only help those that need it most. We are foremost dedicated to the people we are serving, and we seek the help, expertise, and partnership of others in achieving that goal.